Copper gutters are quite expensive, however, they are worth the price when you consider the numerous benefits they offer.
Gutters keep the walls, roof, and foundation of your home safe from water damage by channeling rain water away from your home. Gutters come in various designs and materials to best meet your home’s requirements and your budget. Gutters are available in aluminium, steel, vinyl, and copper. Of all the types of gutters available in the market, copper gutters are considered the most elegant and durable. Copper gutters are quite expensive, however, they are worth the price as they offer numerous benefits.
Benefits of Copper Gutters
• Copper is extremely durable and can withstand the elements with great resilience. They can withstand pressure from ice, snow, and other harsh weather conditions, serving you through years without losing their characteristic shine and charm. Copper gutters can have a lifetime equal to that of your house.
• Copper can be easily soldered. Guttering systems have outlets, end-caps, corners, and other areas that require sealing. Steel and aluminium gutters require sealants to be used, which can erode away with time, causing leakages. On the other hand, copper can be soldered, which makes it completely leak proof.
• Copper gutters are an environmentally friendly option because of their long life. You will not need to replace your copper gutters after 10-15 years. This also makes them a long-term budget friendly choice.
• Copper is corrosion resistant and copper gutters are easier to maintain compared to other types of gutters.
• Copper gutters can improve the curb appeal of your home. They bring the elegance of old world craftsmanship to your home, giving your home a classic and elegant touch.
Investing in Copper Gutters
Copper gutters require a substantial investment, so you should ensure that you use an experienced St. Louis guttering company to undertake the task of installing them in your home. If you are looking to install new gutters or need to replace old gutters with copper gutters, call Scott-Lee Guttering Company at (314) 756-9440.
Photo credit: en.wikipedia.org via Flickr